★★★★★ 

é uma série policial. é sobre um crime, claro, mas é também sobre quem fica, sobre quem ama, sobre quem lida com uma patologia mental e se resigna a ela, sobre quem procura respostas, sobre quem é assombrado,  sobre o luto, sobre quem somos para os outros.



Sex is an itch to scratch. Love is an itch so far down your back that you can never scratch it with your own hand.

Love. I've been trying to remember what that feels like, to be in love. It's been a while. For whatever reason, it has passed me by. The closest I got felt like food poisoning. In books, and films, and plays, it's always so compelling, so complex. There should be more than one word for love. I've seen love that kills, and I've seen love that redeems. I've seen love that believes in the guilty, and love that saves the bereaved. What we will do for love. Die for it even.

I have always thought a country should be judged on how it treats its insane, rather than its sane; the stranger on our shores rather than those already home.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário